Hi 🤗We are hiring a Senior Product Manager to join our Product Team, you will be part of a true cross-functional team focused on changing the way managers and employees navigate the compensation world.
Compensation is more than a pay-check, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives their people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
- You are good person with common sense at heart (we mean it), that shows empathy towards users and stakeholders and is always focused on the problem and on trying to address it
- You have 4+ years of experience in product management, with experience in shipping user-facing features or products, and a plus in high-growth B2B SaaS and/or Marketplaces
- You are a great communicator, you know how to mix feedback, data, concerns into actionable plans that you can align your team and stakeholders around.
- You believe product needs to be build with users not for users, and you actively browse for feedback
- You are able to setup product metric goals, define and monitor success metrics, leverage and improve analytics infrastructure/tooling, and able to connect product and business metrics
- You are focused and disciplined with a strong ability to prioritise, stay oriented to the goal, and prevent the team from getting distracted
On a typical day, you will...
- Work with your product squad, together with product designers and engineers to discover relevant problems
- Analyse data and feedback to identify the most impactful opportunities for improvement, prioritise product initiatives, and define success
- Talk to our customers and users directly to hear first hand how they feel about the product and what are their pain points
- Lead your squad to shape both long-term strategy and define upcoming roadmaps and sprints
- Drive product delivery with agility, produce awesome documentation for all parties involved throughout the process
- Expose your hypothesis and action plans to validate them to internal and external stakeholders, while making all excited with the discovery process
- Monitor closely the market to understand how customers are addressing their problems with other products, collect market input and disseminate your knowledge in the company
Our hiring process
After your application is submitted we will review it and send feedback. Additional steps include meeting your fellow Product Managers, someone from the Product Design Team and two Engineers from your future squad.