Hi! We are hiring a Product Designer to join our Design Team. We are setting up our Design Team now, so you will help shape what Product Design is at Coverflex and be part of a true customer-centric organisation.
Compensation is more than a pay-check, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives their people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
- You consider yourself a go-getter, you don't rely on others to push, to find-out, to learn or to improve
- You believe good enough is better than perfect, you know where to invest your time, you are focused on outcomes and impact, not on processes and perfection
- You are obsessed with user problems and in understating root causes🕵️♀️you place user research at heart of any discovery process
- You are able to conduct exploratory user research, setup and conduct usability testing sessions
- You have an iterative and curious mindset, and you collect tones of feedback sooner than later to validate your hypotheses
- You welcome and browse for feedback, even if subjective you know how to deconstruct subjective feedback into valuable inputs for your design process. You know when to absorb feedback and when to follow your instinct
- You have 2+ years of experience in product design, with experience in shipping user-facing features or products, and a plus in high-growth B2B SaaS and/or Marketplaces and mobile-first design experience
- You are comfortable with UX design processes and methodologies, you are capable to adapt frameworks to different realities, you continuously welcome and try new approaches
- You have helped to shape brand identity and brand strategy exercises and you know how to incorporate brand identity in product touchpoints
On a typical day, you will...
- Work together with your product squad on problem definition
- Lead discovery endeavours, define and conduct user research sessions while gathering quantitative research needed to support your squad hypothesis
- Drive ideation processes from prototyping to awesome UI designs, while involving both your product manager and engineers to gather feedback, ideas and always confront your outputs with the effort of building them
- Be part of frequent customer success, customer support and sales syncs and participate on a weekly basis on customer or potential customer calls to gather and hear feedback first hand
- Work closely with product and engineering to drive the winning strategy to achieve our mission
- Discuss continuously and provide support to other product designers, to ensure the same standards are followed and that you push each other to increase the quality of our solutions
- Create incredible assets, landing pages, blog post images, banners, whatever is necessary to expose our brand and support our marketing goals
Our hiring process
After your application is submitted we will review it and send feedback. Additional steps include meeting our Product Management Team, our Frontend Team and our Head of Technology.