Hi! 🤓We are hiring a Brand Copy & Content writer to join our awesome marketing team to create on-brand copy and original content that helps people get and fall in ❤️with our product.
Compensation is more than a pay-check, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives their people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
- You are good person with common sense at heart (we mean it), that shows empathy towards users, stakeholders and teammates
- You're fluent in English, Portuguese (Spanish is a plus)
- You have an undergraduate degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or equivalent practical experience
- You have 2+ years of experience in copy and content writing in both languages, be it within a company, at a media outlet or an agency
- You are a great communicator (obviously)
- You’ve read AT LEAST 2 books in 2021 (bonus points if in Portuguese and in English)
- You’re well versed in Social Media management and love writing copy for the digital world
- You have experience with SEO copywriting
- You follow the creed of "done is better than perfect"
- You’re a bit of a grammar freak with a keen eye for detail.
On a typical day, you will...
- Work on content calendars to address our many content pillars according to a defined communication strategy
- Create and feed a social media presence to ensure our brand positioning and that we are top of mind with our audience
- Develop concepts for and write out blogs and social media posts
- Proof-read and edit copywriting for product, advertising and internal communications needs
- Help craft and translate value propositions for different parts of product and communication initiatives
Our hiring process
We will review your application and send feedback as soon as possible.
After that, you will:
- Meet the people on your future team
- Meet one founder
- Submit a writing sample