Hey there 🤗we are looking for a Front-end Engineer ready to join our Product Team, you will be working with our product managers, product designers and tech team to develop two awesome experiences, our dashboard for company managers and our platform for employees.
Compensation is more than a pay-check, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives their people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
- Elixir, PostgreSQL - on Back End
- React.js, Typescript, CSS - on Front End
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform - on DevOps
- You care about the user (you really do, we mean it), you focus first on the reasoning, the problem behind something to be tackled and only after how will you tackle it. You are product engineer at heart, you deeply care and ask for outcomes and impact.
- You are autonomous. You think alone and with others, and you are proactive in addressing product challenges, identifying user or platform needs. You love to work in a collaborative environment but you require little handholding.
- You have 2+ years of experience building awesome web apps. With experience with single page applications built with ECMAScript 8
- You build pages with performance, accessibility and API design in mind
- You have experience with application testing (unit testing, integration testing)
- You believe you should be part of the design process, you give feedback to our design principles and execution to help building the best experience possible. You are then careful while implementing UI mockups, following details, challenging consistency decisions and ensuring that our platform is developing the best experience possible
- You have experience on mentoring and helping teammates growth, doing code reviews and pair-programming.
- You have a drive to solve problems, to fix something that's broken, rather than waiting for someone else to do it.
- Bonus for experience with React and Typescript
On a typical day, you will...
- Help decide what relevant user problems we should address together with your squad
- Build awesome product features integrated with our product code base, always with an experimentation mindset
- Iterate and scale our design system to ensure consistency in our experience but also enabling us to build great experiences fast
- Be part of design review to support the design process from low to high fidelity, focusing on the user you also help to provide guidance to our product designers soon in the process
- Discuss experiments with our Marketing Team to help evolve our external landing pages and implement changes
- Support tracking efforts in all platforms to ensure that we measuring user behaviour when needed
- Work within our product, engineering and design teams, defining both long-term strategy and short-term roadmaps for all of Coverflex's product
- Engage directly with Support and Success teams to discuss bugs or product iterations that were voiced by users, to collect feedback and to validate solutions
- Participate in product reviews and present your work regularly for the company
Our hiring process
After reviewing your application we will provide feedback. Additional steps will include a conversation with our Head of Technology, a conversation with one of our Front end Team members and solving and presenting to a panel a Tech Challenge.