Hey there 🤗we are looking for a Senior Back-end Engineer ready to join our Product Team, you will be working with our product managers, product designers and tech team to develop two awesome experiences, our dashboard for company managers and our platform for employees.
Compensation is more than a pay-check, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today. We’re on a mission to change that.
We see compensation as everything a company gives their people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it.
We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”. We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
- Elixir, PostgreSQL - on Back End
- React.js, Typescript, CSS - on Front End
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform - on DevOps
- You have 5+ years of experience building backend systems
- You have relevant experience in parts of our stack - Elixir, PostgreSQL (or relational databases in general), AWS, Kubernetes
- You care about the user, you focus first on the problem and only after how will you tackle it. You are product engineer at heart
- You are autonomous and proactive in addressing product challenges, identifying user or platform needs
- You care about writing meaningful tests for your code that help you and your team maintain the quality of the product
- You love to learn and you constantly improve your skills and you always welcome new product and tech challenges
- You have experience on mentoring and helping teammates growth, doing code reviews and pair-programming.
- You have a drive to solve problems, to fix something that's broken, rather than waiting for someone else to do it
On a typical day, you will...
- Help decide what relevant user problems we should address together with your squad
- Build awesome product features integrated with our product code base, always with an experimentation mindset
- Work within our product, engineering and design teams, defining both long-term strategy and short-term roadmaps for all of Coverflex's product
- Engage directly with Support and Success teams to discuss bugs or product iterations that were voiced by users, to collect feedback and to validate solutions
- Participate in product reviews and present your work regularly for the company
Our hiring process
- Review application
- Interview with our Head of Technology
- Interview with a Back-end Team member
- Solving and presenting a Tech Challenge to a panel