Hi 🤗We are hiring our first BI Analyst or Product Analyst to join our Product Team. We want to setup a role that helps the company navigate data and get relevant insights to inform product and business decisions. We need someone that is both user and data focused and that can help define the questions not just get the answers!
Compensation is more than a pay-check, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives their people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
- You have 3+ years experience in providing analytical insights and business reports to product and/or business functions, preferably in a B2B SaaS company
- You have experience in presenting insights to management and different stakeholders on a regular basis
- You have strong SQL knowledge. Experience in data manipulation, implementation of visualisation tools, survey and market research methodologies
- You have a user and data focused mentality. You understand when qualitative and quantitative methodologies matter and how and when to deploy them
- You have a pragmatic mindset and you have an ability to cope with imperfect data sets and imperfect processes
- You are passionate about solving problems, you have ability to manage your own priorities and time, you require little handholding and you thrive in the unknown
- Bonus for: experience with Google Data Studio, Hubspot and Amplitude
On a typical day, you will...
- Work together with PMs to gather information to validate product opportunities to be addressed, help define hypothesis and support validation processes
- Lead all aspects of the building & maintaining of reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of our products and to be used company wide
- Identify problems through data research, detect patterns on user behavior and bring light to your findings so that management team and product team can take them as opportunities to be tackled
- Conduct market research analysis to support Coverflex process to move to other markets, or other market segments
- Implement new tools to track user behavior or conduct user research activities to support Product Designers and Product Managers in identifying valuable patterns and opportunities for improvement
- Communicate activities and progress to stakeholders, collect requirements for new projects and manage BI priorities
Our hiring process
After your application is submitted we will review it and send feedback. Additional steps include meeting our Product Management Team, our CMO and our COO.