Finance & People Assistant
Finance · Remote
Hi there! We are getting bigger and we want to hire an incredible person to work as a Finance & People Assistant with the expectation to evolve from Assistant to Analyst after some months.
Compensation is more than a pay-check, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives their people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
- You are someone eager to learn and to be part of an incredible journey;
- You are not afraid of big challenges;
- You are a hard worker and very focused;
- You have studied Management or Economics;
- You don't feel intimidated by GIANT spreadsheets with tons of info.
On a typical day, you will...
- Prepare and gather accounting information, liaise with the company's accountants, auditors and consultants to ensure high-quality accounting and reporting standards;
- Prepare payments and control expenses by revising, processing, verifying and reconciling payments and invoices;
- Prepare reports to help the company tracking money inflows and outflows, supporting management decisions;
- Manage People Admission processes from an administrative perspective, guaranteeing high-quality standards from a compliance and employee experience perspective. Support ongoing activities as required;
- Support payroll activities by providing input information and revising payroll tasks. Manage fringe benefits daily tasks Prepare reports for management control purposes;
- Support the design and update of the company's internal procedures with regards to Finance and People.
The stages for this hiring process are:
- CV Screening;
- Pre-Interview Questionnaire;
- Interview with Hiring Manager and VP of People;
- Possible a Technical Challenge;
- Psychological Assessment;
- Interview (optional);
- Final Interview.