Sales Development Representative
Sales · Remote Fully Remote
Hi there! We are getting bigger and we want to hire someone incredible to work as a Sales Development Representative to join our Business & Sales Team.
Compensation is more than a pay-check, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives their people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
- You are an easy-going person with lots of communication skills;
- You really like to have feedback and are eager to grow as a salesperson;
- You are smart and a truly fast learner;
- You are confident, enthusiastic, and with a great vibe;
- You have a background that helps you navigate with Portuguese fiscal terms, ex: Law, Management, or even Human Resources Management.
On a typical day, you will...
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects;
- Pitch Coverflex's unique value proposition to decision-makers and stakeholders;
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales team;
- Being able to navigate through company structure and identify decision-maker and champion inside the company;
- “Cold call” into prospects generated by a variety of outside sources;
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application;
- Educate clients about industry challenges. Understand customer needs and requirements. Identify your sales goals. Answer client questions. Prove the value of our solution.
The stages for this hiring process are:
- CV Screening;
- Pre-Interview Questionnaire;
- Interview with Hiring Manager and VP of People;
- Possible a Technical Challenge;
- Psychological Assessment;
- Interview (optional);
- Final Interview.