Insurance Account Executive
Compensation is more than a paycheck, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives its people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
- You are a person with a good heart and great personal values;
- You are experienced in the art of negotiation and have experience as an insurance salesperson;
- Communicating with others is part of who you are;
- You enjoy working with others and adapt easily to a fast-paced environment;
- You have adapted well to working remotely;
- You are sales-driven and enjoy achieving great results;
- You are very organized and a follow-through person.
On a typical day, you will...
- Interact with clients and develop solid relationships;
- Interact with insurers;
- Manage existing clients and develop a pipeline with new business in relation to commercial insurance while ensuring full regulatory compliance;
- Develop and implement sales strategies;
- Monitor and report on performance, following agreed business plan targets;
- Promptly and accurately respond to clients' requests.
The stages for this hiring process are:
- CV Screening;
- Pre-Interview Questionnaire;
- Interview with Hiring Manager and VP of People;
- Interview with Other Team Member;
- Psychological Assessment;
- Final Interview.