Lead Product Manager
Remote Fully Remote
Hey there! We are looking for a Lead Product Manager to join our Product Team. Our team is small but very optimistic and ambitious, we have a huge mission ahead, we want someone to help shape the product, help define our product strategy, and deliver on it.
Compensation is more than a paycheck, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives its people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
- Common sense and a huge amount of empathy 🤗are two of your strongest assets (this is not negotiable);
- You get more excited about the word "product" than "lead" or "manager" in the title above 😅;
- You ask why and you ask why now. Always. You have an iterative and curious mindset. You hate to lose time (yours and others) and you want to prove something wrong sooner than later;
- You place users and their pains at the heart of all discussions, and you are able to elegantly connect user problems to business goals and to revolve the organization around them;
- You have a proven track on PMF stages of product development, you can merge user feedback, market information, stakeholders concerns, and business goals into solid product strategies;
- You can set up product goals and excite teams around you to achieve them;
- You have 6+ years of experience in product management, with experience in shipping user-facing features or products, and a plus in high-growth B2B SaaS and/or Marketplaces and on mobile products;
- You are able to guide and mentor product managers, you believe in team effort and you create an environment where product managers rely on each other (not only on you) to evolve;
- You love both executing product management tasks and mentoring others while doing so, you can decide when to execute and when to lead.
- You have experience in product-led customer journeys across either acquisition, activation, retention, or expansion;
- You have successfully managed product managers in the past (ideally in high-growth startup realities).
On a typical day, you will...
- Work with your product squad, together with product designers and engineers to understand which opportunities should be tackled;
- Analyze data and feedback to identify the most impactful opportunities for improvement, prioritize product initiatives, and define success;
- Talk to our customers and users directly to hear firsthand how they feel about the product and what are their pain points;
- Lead your squad to shape both long-term strategies and define upcoming roadmaps and sprints;
- Drive product delivery with agility, produce awesome documentation for all parties involved throughout the process;
- Expose your hypothesis and action plans to validate them to internal and external stakeholders while making all excited with the discovery process;
- Monitor closely the market to understand how customers are addressing their problems with other products, collect market input and disseminate your knowledge in the company;
- Shape medium-to-long-term product strategy considering our business goals, define milestones for that strategy, infer hypotheses to test and iterate quickly to achieve the desired outcomes;
- Define success, measure outcomes and communicate continuously gathered learnings, create an organization that thrives on the knowledge.
The stages for this hiring process are:
- CV Screening;
- Pre-Interview Questionnaire;
- Interview I;
- Interview II;
- Technical Challenge;
- Psychological Assessment;
- Final Interview.