Remote Fully Remote
Compensation is more than a paycheck, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives its people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
- Elixir, PostgreSQL - on Back End
- React.js, Typescript, CSS - on Front End
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform - on DevOps
- You care about the user (you really do, we mean it), you focus first on the reasoning, the problem behind something to be tackled, and only
after how will you tackle it. You are a product engineer at heart, you
deeply care and ask for outcomes and impact;
- You are autonomous. You think alone and with others, and you are proactive in addressing product challenges, identifying user or platform needs. You love to work in a collaborative environment but you require little handholding;
- You have 2+ years of experience building awesome web apps. With experience with single-page applications built with ECMAScript 8.
- You build pages with performance, accessibility, and API design in mind.
- You have experience with application testing (unit testing, integration testing);
- You have a drive to solve problems, to fix something that's broken, rather than waiting for someone else to do it;
- You believe you should be part of the design process, you give feedback
to our design principles and execution to help build the best
experience possible. You are then careful while implementing UI mockups,
following details, challenging consistent decisions, and ensuring that
our platform is developing the best experience possible.
On a typical day, you will...
- Help decide what relevant user problems we should address together with your squad;
- Build awesome product features integrated with our product codebase, always with an experimentation mindset;
- Iterate and scale our design system to ensure consistency in our experience but also enable us to build great experiences fast;
- Be part of design review to support the design process from low to high
fidelity, focusing on the user you also help to provide guidance to our
product designers soon in the process;
- Discuss experiments with our Marketing Team to help evolve our external landing pages and implement changes;
- Support tracking efforts in all platforms to ensure that we measure user behavior when needed;
- Work within our product, engineering, and design teams, defining both
long-term strategy and short-term roadmaps for all of Coverflex's
- Engage directly with Support and Success teams to discuss bugs or
product iterations that were voiced by users, to collect feedback, and
to validate solutions;
- Participate in product reviews and present your work regularly for the company.
The stages for this hiring process are:
- CV Screening;
- Pre-Interview Questionnaire;
- Interview I;
- Interview II;
- Technical Challenge;
- Psychological Assessment;
- Tech Challenge Panel Review.