Compensation is more than a paycheck, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives its people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
- You have 2+ years of experience building backend systems
- It is a plus if you have relevant experience in parts of our stack - Elixir, PostgreSQL (or relational databases in general), AWS, Kubernetes
- You care about the user, you focus first on the problem and only after how will you tackle it. You are a product engineer at heart!
- You are autonomous and proactive in addressing product challenges, identifying user or platform needs
- You care about writing meaningful tests for your code that help you and your team maintain the quality of the product
- You love to learn and you constantly improve your skills and you always welcome new product and tech challenges
- You are a team player, growing with and helping teammates grow, doing code reviews and pair-programming
- You have a drive to solve problems, to fix something that's broken, rather than waiting for someone else to do it
On a typical day, you will...
- Help decide what relevant user problems we should address together with your squad
- Build awesome product features integrated with our product codebase, always with an experimentation mindset
- Work within our product, engineering, and design teams, defining both long-term strategy and short-term roadmaps for all of Coverflex's product
- Engage directly with Support and Success teams to discuss bugs or product iterations that were voiced by users, to collect feedback, and to validate solutions
- Participate in product reviews and present your work regularly for the company
The stages for this hiring process are:
- CV Screening;
- Pre-Interview Questionnaire;
- Interview I; II;
- Technical Challenge;
- Psychological Assessment;
- Tech Challenge Panel Review.