Sales Account Manager
Sales · Remote Fully Remote
Compensation is more than a pay-check, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives their people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
We are looking for an energetic, sharp, and detail-oriented professional, passionate about selling solutions that transform the status quo. You will have a key client-facing role and represent Coverflex on an everyday basis.
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales;
- The ability to create strong relationships with prospects in a growth environment;
- Experience with inside and outside sales, including inbound and outbound prospecting;
- Passion, drive and desire to be part of a growing team that makes the difference;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Focused on self-improvement with resilience and autonomy;
- Portuguese & English fluency;
- Hubspot experience is a plus;
- Insurance or benefits market experience is a nice to have.
As a Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for successfully closing the deals in your pipeline and to help your manager to understand how Coverflex can create new efficiencies and impact the business through sales.
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base, and generate new revenue from new leads and existing clients;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospects;
- Lead in-person client presentations including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations, and proposals;
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific "pain points" and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs, while delivering factual and insightful feedback to marketing, product, and customer success teams;
- Leverage Hubspot CRM and Gong data to construct, forecast and, manage your own sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals;
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the frontline of the business to help shape future product developments;
- Work closely with your Manager to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategies with overall company objectives.
The stages for this hiring process are:
- CV Screening
- Pre-Interview Questionnaire
- Interview I
- Interview II
- Final Interview