UX Designer (Web & Motion)
Remote Fully Remote
Compensation is more than a paycheck, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives its people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
You are a cool UX Designer with website experience and a flair for motion graphics in modern digital products. Used to reading insight from quantitative analytics, qualitative research, and cross-team collaboration. Humble, open-minded, and neutral.
Your technical skillset is broad in the design discipline but fundamentally strong in User Interface design and visual design applied to the web, interaction design, UX copy, and motion design.
- Great capacity of empathy;
- Design and work ethics;
- A good sense of self-awareness;
- Lots of curiosity;
- A great colleague who collaborates;
- Knowledge and experience with UI and Visual Design, Interaction Design, UX Copy, Information Architecture, and Design Thinking.
Our team is gradually growing and our user experience scope is also expanding.
Being part of the Design Team, the UX Designer will prioritize the experience outside the digital product, focusing on our websites and communications, closely with marketing. Will also align and collaborate to evolve and enforce a coherent user experience. Part of our design evolution is to move into illustration and motion graphics to communicate our complex concepts.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Help design and evolve our experience with a unified web, motion, and design guidelines, visual language;
- Collaborate closely with other colleagues and stakeholders to clarify opportunities, requirements, and constraints;
- Design and test prototypes and solutions that enable work more efficiently while creating cohesive and quality user experience;
- Be an ambassador of design standards and help build awareness and drive adoption;
- Incorporate voice, tone, and UX writing principles and standards.
The stages for this hiring process are:
- CV Screening and Portfolio analysis;
- Interview I;
- Interview II;
- Final Interview.