Compensation is more than a paycheck, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives its people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
- You are a cool Graphic Designer, eager to contribute to our mission of changing the way compensation is awarded, managed and spent.
- You're excited to work on Coverflex’s website experience, as well as design brand assets and marketing materials, including infographics, social media content, display ads, institutional presentations, commercial pitch decks, and more;
- You have at least 3/4 years of work experience as a Graphic Designer;
- You have the ability to meet deadlines and shift priorities with agility, if and when necessary;
- You are used to reading insight from quantitative analytics, qualitative research, and cross-team collaboration;
- You are curious, humble, open-minded and empathetic, willing to work with multiple stakeholders in an effective way;
- Your technical skillset is broad in the design discipline but fundamentally strong in User Interface design and visual design applied to the web, interaction design and branding;
- Illustration and motion graphics skills are a valued plus.
Our team is gradually growing and our user experience scope is also expanding. Being part of the Design Team, the Graphic Designer will prioritize the experience outside the digital product, focusing on our websites and communications and working very closely with Marketing. You will also align and collaborate to evolve and enforce a coherent user experience.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Help design and evolve our experience with a unified visual language, ensuring consistency between web and design guidelines;
- Actively improve Coverflex’s website experience through effective collaboration with the Marketing and Product teams;
- Design brand assets and marketing materials for diverse purposes, including infographics, social media content, display ads content, and more;
- Design enablement materials to support the Sales team’s efforts, such as commercial pitch decks, guides, handbooks and other needed resources;
- Collaborate closely with other colleagues and stakeholders to clarify opportunities, requirements, and constraints;
- Design and test prototypes and solutions that enable work more efficiently while creating cohesive and quality user experience;
- Be an ambassador of design standards and help build awareness and drive adoption;
- Incorporate voice, tone, and UX writing principles and standards;
- Contribute to an important part of our design evolution: to move into illustration and motion graphics in order to communicate our complex concepts.
The stages for this hiring process are:
- CV Screening and Portfolio analysis;
- Interview with Marketing & Product;
- Technical interview with the Design team;
- Final interview.