Compensation is more than a paycheck, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives its' people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €6.5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
You are an innovative and excellent colleague with good communications skills and someone who likes to add value and work in a fast-paced environment. You have experience as a DevOps Engineer and knowledge of SRE practices. This might suit both of us!
- You have 2+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- You have a strong DevOps mindset and are obsessed with automation, performance and reliability
- You are comfortable with cloud-based solutions and have experience in AWS
- You have experience working with and configuring Kubernetes
- You love Infrastructure as code and have a solid knowledge of Terraform and Helm Charts
- You have a solid knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- You understand the concepts of SLA, SLI, and SLO
As our team grows and our practices evolve every day, the time has come for us to hire a DevOps Engineer to help us plan, develop, integrate, deploy and improve our operations in software development.
If you're reading this at this point, you understand what we're looking for, don't you?
On a typical day, you will...
- work with the rest of the team and participate in the design of new features
- prepare our infrastructure for growth, with performance, scalability and reliability in mind
- help make programmers more autonomous and more efficient
- spread the DevOps mindset throughout the entire tech team
- setup metrics, dashboards, and alerts making us more proactive and less reactive
- have full control of the CI/CD platform, defining and implementing the tools, processes, and workflows to support the full software development life cycle
- Frontend: React.js, Typescript, CSS;
- Backend: Elixir, PostgreSQL;
- DevOps: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform.
The stages for this hiring process are:
- CV Screening;
- Pre-Interview Questionnaire;
- Interview I;
- Interview II;
- Tech Challenge and Panel discussion;