Compensation is more than a paycheck, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives its people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €6.5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega
As you might know already (if not, don’t worry, we help you with that) we’re transforming the way compensation is used and managed by people and companies. This means a lot of things are here to be made. First of all we are looking for someone to help us on this journey, and on your side, maybe that’s why you are reading this. Keep on going!
Our team is very sharp, collaborative, and energetic: there’s no other way to do this. Detail-oriented people are more than a requisite, is a way of living finance-related matters, isn’t it?
These are the requirements we would love you to meet:
- 4/5 years of experience in a high growth environment, also internationally;
- Strong people relationships are part of who we are, so we expect you to be able to work as a team player;
- Experience not only on the execution side but also on designing and implementing procedures within Finance, Accounting, and Treasury subjects;
- We need help solving problems and showing up with solutions (sometimes creative ones) because uncertainty is sometimes behind the door;
- Some things are not as relaxed as we always try to be: we also need your help on being very structured and organized;
- Passion and drive! - you agree this is a must, right?
- You don’t need to be an exceptional communicator, but we expect you to be sensitive about that and have the right words on hand. This is not a Lone Wolf role: We will do it together!
- Resilience is always needed, but also focus on Tenacity;
- Portuguese & English fluency.
As a Finance Controller , you will have on you the need to Support Coverflex’s Finance activities, Managing Operations, and tasks that will help us to provide excelled management decisions in a cross-functional and strategic outlook.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage and oversee all accounting, tax reporting, auditing and payroll activities performed by external partners;
- Perform management control activities to support internal decision making and reporting to external investors
- Perform CF management and control activities;
- Contribute, with a strategic mindset, to process optimization with regards to internal cross-cutting aspects of the business;
- Provide support to other teams in all Finance and Tax aspects related to Coverflex’s product and operations.
The stages for this hiring process are:
- CV Screening and Portfolio analysis;
- Interview I;
- Interview II;
- Final Interview.