Compensation is more than a paycheck, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect how people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives its people in return for their work. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €6.5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
Let's do this: this is a fascinating time at Coverflex. We need to gather all our knowledge to make one step (or multiple) ahead of our game! We need help with this, so we will need to keep our team more vigorous than ever, and it's about time to bring someone like you to settle this rocketship in cruise mode. This is what we're looking for to make this move:
- you have 2+ years of experience managing engineering teams;
- have the product mindset: understand where and how to compromise, when its time to compromise, and when it is not;
- you know how to get the most of each person, and at the same time, you know how to care about your team;
- you know what it brings to get things done;
- you know all the the ceremonies of scrum and focus on constantly improving processes;
- you prefer to have a team delivering at a constant and high pace instead of working in bursts.
Keep on reading. You've been fantastic for reading so far :-) It means it could make sense to all of us.
On a typical day, you will...
- work with tech, product, and design team to align what needs to be done;
- lead a team of engineers around the sprint goals and with a focus on delivery and high quality;
- nurture your team: 1:1 meetings, development plans, target definitions, etc.;
- guide the team around CI/CD processes, always with an improvement mindset;
- lead by example, care for your team and establish credibility with the quality of your and your team's technical execution;
- help in hiring great talent.
- Frontend: React.js, Typescript, CSS;
- Backend: Elixir, PostgreSQL;
- DevOps: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform.
The stages for this hiring process are:
- CV Screening;
- Pre-Interview Questionnaire;
- Interview I;
- Interview II;
- Tech Challenge and Panel discussion;