Compensation is more than a paycheck, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives its people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
You already know us and a little about what we do at Coverflex. It's not as easy as it seems, but we make the road as delicious as possible, making the ride smooth and joyful. Of course, we need you to know some things, so we can all share the same path and goal setting. Don't quit reading in the middle. The ride is lovely.
- You know SQL and can operate pretty autonomously on the data side;
- Able to work with standard JSON payloads, both incoming and outgoing;
- Be able to create and communicate actionable insights to other stakeholders such as the biz team;
- 1+ years of experience in growth marketing or data analysis;
- If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay; nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills.
Nice to Have
- Experienced with Marketing Automation Platforms (i.e., Hubspot), Customer Data Platforms (i.e., DataWarehouse, Segment...) and attribution;
- Experience with modern data stack;
- Experience in growth specific analytics (e.g., paid marketing platforms);
- Proxying & scraping services, e.g., PhantomBuster or other tools.
You’ll create and lead the brand new data department, which will support all commercial functions. You’ll be working on implementing and integrating our commercial tooling to drive efficiencies across the Commercial teams and build reports to inform our decisions. You’ll also be responsible for sales & marketing data structures and putting systems together to track it effectively. You will be working with the built-out Growth tech stack, maintaining it, and expanding on it.
On a typical day/week, you will...
- Providing data analyses to assist the biz and the marketing team in making informed decisions;
- Data Wrangling and cleaning, analysis, and visualization using SQL;
- Measure and report on the impact of growth experiments and business metrics end-to-end by using BI tools (p.e Data Studio and Metabase) and building SQL dashboards;
- Identify new market/segment opportunities by querying our database, conducting extensive research, and leveraging external data;
- Work closely with sales and marketing data structures and tracking;
- Design, spec, and ship growth technology infrastructure, e.g., CDP (Customer data platform);
- Support building an algorithm to score potential leads- understand a person’s intent-to-buy across different dimensions;
- Work closely with the growth team’s needs for personalization, retargeting, product experimentation at scale with A/B testing.
The stages for this hiring process are:
- CV Screening and Portfolio analysis;
- Then, you'll get to know our team a little more (your potential future manager, some or all of Coverflex’s co-founders, and a potential future co-worker);
- We’ll let you know where you stand as soon as a decision is made.
Sounds good to you?