Compensation is more than a paycheck, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives its people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round, which was led by Breega.
On a typical day/week, you’ll own...
- Develop a deep understanding of Coverflex’s target buyer and ideal customer profile in the Italian market, and build smart strategies and campaigns to engage this audience effectively.
- Plan, develop, and deploy targeted campaigns across multiple channels to drive the acquisition of new customers
- Constantly optimise the sales pipeline, by leveraging data at each step of the process - to acquire, accelerate or expand demand.
- Work closely with the broader team and other areas of the business to shape and amplify the Coverflex story - e.g. promoting product launches.
- Use a testing process to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations to identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics, and channels.
- Oversee end-to-end Growth Experiments for the Italian Market
- Support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPIs.
- Overseeing end-to-end collaborative experiments with Sales, Engineering, Product and Operations.
- Most recent initiatives we did:
- Try direct mail as an acquisition channel and a multi-channel approach
- Launch our brand new self-service to be more product-driven
- Optimize our event-based outbound with different signals (hiring, 1st party data and so on)
- A/B testing coverflex.com landing pages to improve conversion
- Build our internal SIC product - a platform with all the existing TAM in the market
- Network of freelancers to make sure we get the most impact of our time
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience in marketing, growth or demand-generation role, with a track record of achieving business objectives and improving performance.
- You have a “get things done” mentality. You can dissect complex problems, identify solutions and drive those solutions to completion with autonomy
- Revenue is your north-star metric: you're focused on driving new experiments and optimising the current ones to maintain fast growth.
- You allocate budget across campaigns in the most cost-effective way.
- You're an owner— you hold yourself accountable for building your strategy, executing the plan, reporting on performance and sharing learnings.
- You're fluent in Italian and English. Coverflex is a diverse international company and you will work with a range of nationalities on a day-to-day basis.
- You are constantly on the lookout for a first-mover advantage on a channel, tactic, hack or growth opportunity that could drive new business.
- You'll readily switch from analytics to get an answer to a hunch, to A/B testing copy and boost product features, to brainstorming new growth ideas.
- You have a deep love for data-driven decisions with experience in running split tests, optimising funnels, and developing metrics.
- Good spreadsheets or SQL skills to analyze, filter or join data
- Experience in working closely with a sales team in the B2B Saas world
Our growth stack:
Segment, Postgresql, Hightouch, Hubspot, Webflow, Zapier, Integromat, Amplitude, Lemlist, Clearbit, BuiltWith, Phantombuster, Correlated, Dreamdata, and other 20+ tools... (plus the ones you believe will make us succeed)
What happens next?
- If your application seems like a good fit for us, we'll send you an email scheduling your first interview
- You’ll have at least two online interviews, depending on how far along the hiring process you get, to a maximum of 4 (with your potential future manager, some or all of Coverflex’s co-founders, and a potential future co-worker)
- We’ll let you know where you stand as soon as a decision is made.