Copywriter - Italian market
Compensation is more than a pay-check, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives its people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
Why you, why now?
Long story short: We’re expanding to our second market, and Italy’s the chosen one! We see a great opportunity to revolutionise the way compensation is managed, awarded, and spent in Italy and want to own the topic of compensation in the *Bel Paese*.
We’re inevitably looking for someone to help us set up our entire communication and content approach for the Italian market and to maintain and develop it from that point forward. Are you the one we’re looking for?
As we expand Coverflex’s operation into the Italian market, you’ll be a key component of that process as you will address all our communication and content needs for the market.
- Write, localise and/or translate all the necessary content for the set up of Coverflex’s entrance into the Italian market (website, product, advertising and other communication needs);
- Write simple, clear and understandable UX copy for web and mobile, in order to optimise the user journey’s experience;
- Tackle customer needs based on their objectives and explore innovative solutions in a market where little precedence exists;
- Write top-of-class SEO-optimised editorial content;
- Produce and/or translate content for editorial/branded formats such as case studies, stories, infographics, social media content, commercial pitch decks, institutional presentations, white papers, leaflets and others;
- Produce content for transactional formats such as product updates, product tours, sales-driven materials, transactional communication (emails, LinkedIn messages, letters), among others;
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, studies and others) to improve the relevance of the content to produce;
- Create user-centered content by considering market segment analysis, customer feedback and website and product metrics;
- Ideate and create a solid and coherent content calendar that is in line with the overall Marketing strategy for the Italian market;
- Be in charge of all needed website, product and advertising content revisions and updates for the Italian market, as needed;
- Upload all content onto the Content Management System(s) (mostly Webflow and Lokalise);
- Contribute to the Italian keyword research process and use SEO guidelines in order to boost qualified web traffic;
- Assist on the promotion of content via social media;
- Ensure all-around communication consistency (style, fonts, images and tone);
- Embody and amplify our brand’s global purpose and principles, as well as our UX global guidelines, on every written word or created piece of communication.
- You’re a cool Copy & Content writer, eager to contribute to our mission of changing the way compensation is awarded, managed and spent.
- You're native in Italian and fully fluent in English
- You have 3+ years of experience in copy and content writing in both languages, be it within a company, at a media outlet or an agency
- You are a great communicator (obviously), with excellent writing and editing skills
- You have extensive experience with SEO copywriting
- You have experience writing UX copy for web and mobile products;
- You’re familiar with customer research practices;
- You have experience writing editorial content and other long formats such as case studies, stories, infographics, social media content, commercial pitch decks, institutional presentations, whitepapers, leaflets, emails and many others
- You are highly organised and disciplined, with the ability to meet deadlines and shift priorities with agility, if and when necessary;
- You are curious, humble, open-minded and empathetic, willing to work with multiple stakeholders in an effective way;
- You’re a bit of a grammar freak with a keen eye for detail, who’s read (at least!) 2 books in 2022;
- You follow the creed of "done is better than perfect"
- Experience working with tools such as Webflow, Miro and Lokalise is a valued plus;
- Solid understanding of web analytics, video creation and editing, as well as social channels, is a valued plus;
- You can provide an online portfolio to help us learn about how you think and practice your craft.
Our offers are based on the annual salary cost for the company. For this position, we have a budget of 35.000€ to 44.000€ that you can use to choose your base salary and optimize your net salary using Coverflex’s pool of benefits.
Translating to everyday language, it would be a total gross package of 25.000€ to 32.000€ (plus meal allowance, health insurance, and other benefits).
The stages for this hiring process are:
- If your application seems like a good fit for us, we'll send you an email scheduling your first interview;
- You’ll have at least 1 online interview, depending on how far along the hiring process you get, to a maximum of 4 (with your potential future manager, some or all of Coverflex’s co-founders, and a potential future co-worker);
- We’ll let you know where you stand as soon as a decision is made.
Equal opportunity employer:
Coverflex is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered and analysed regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability status.
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
👊Unique CultureA team committed to creating a strong and unique culture that celebrates diversity (and weirdness)
👩🏻💻 Fully Remote
A fully remote structure with on-site get-togethers at least twice a year + 1000€/year Remote Work budget
Competitive and flexible compensation, including stock options
🖥️ Workstation & Onboarding Budget
Top of the range equipment and a 500€ onboarding budget to improve your workstation
👩⚕️ Health Insurance
Health Insurance plans, with the option to add family members and update conditions (depends on country)
🌴 Time Off25 day paid vacation days + 3 caring days per year to work on side projects that support causes with a positive impact on our society
📚 Keep Learning
1000€/year budget for your personal and professional development: to buy books, take classes, attend conferences, etc.
🐱🐶🐹 Family Friendly15 additional paid days on top of the legal maximum maternity and paternity leaves. Birthday + kids’ birthday off.
Copywriter - Italian market
Loading application form