Compensation is more than a pay-check, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives its people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
On a typical day, you will...
On a typical day/week, you’ll...
- Write and/or localise simple, clear, and relevant copy for Coverflex’s website, product, advertising, and other communication needs);
- Own the UX writing, localisation, and content design process from beginning to end;
- Create strategic, clear, and useful product copy for Coverflex’s web and mobile platforms, in order to optimise the user journey’s experience;
- Collaborate with the Design, Product, Sales, and Marketing teams in order to co-create a holistic UX approach and ensure optimal outcomes;
- Tackle customer needs based on their objectives and explore innovative solutions in a market where little precedence exists;
- Make data-informed decisions on user-centered content, by considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, and website and product metrics;
- Work closely with our brand team to reflect our brand on the product where relevant;
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, studies, and others) to improve the relevance of the content to produce;
- Produce content for formats such as product updates, product tours, sales-driven materials, and transactional communication (emails, LinkedIn messages, letters), among others;
- Be in charge of the website, product, and advertising content revisions and updates, as needed;
- Upload all content onto the Content Management System(s) (mostly Webflow and Lokalise);
- Co-define customer personas to influence product and brand communication;
- Co-define, with our Copywriter and Brand team, branding guidelines and tone of voice, and ensure all-around communication consistency (style, fonts, images and tone);
- Educate the whole organisation, from Operations to Sales, around proper product terminology;
- Have great room for internal growth, as the discipline grows within Coverflex.
- You’re a cool UX writer & Content designer, eager to contribute to our mission of changing the way compensation is awarded, managed, and spent;
- You’re native/fully fluent in English and Portuguese. Fluent knowledge of Italian or Spanish is a plus;
- You have 3+ years of experience in English UX writing, be it within a company or an agency, for web and mobile products;
- You’re familiar with customer research practices;
- You are a great communicator (obviously), with excellent writing and editing skills;
- You are highly organised and disciplined, with the ability to meet deadlines and shift priorities with agility, if and when necessary;
- You are curious, humble, open-minded and empathetic, willing to work with multiple stakeholders in an effective way;
- You’re a bit of a grammar freak with a keen eye for detail, who’s read (at least!) 2 books in 2022;
- You follow the creed of "done is better than perfect";
- Experience working with tools such as Webflow, Lokalise, Figma, and Miro is a valued plus;
- Experience with SEO-driven content and guidelines is a nice-to-have;
- You can provide an online portfolio to help us learn about how you think and practice your craft.
The stages for this hiring process are:
- If your application seems like a good fit for us, we'll send you an email scheduling your first interview;
- You’ll have at least 1 online interview, depending on how far along the hiring process you get, to a maximum of 4 (with your potential future manager, some or all of Coverflex’s co-founders, and a potential future co-worker);
- We’ll let you know where you stand as soon as a decision is made.