Compensation is more than a pay-check, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives its people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
Coverflex is expanding, growing, changing — fast! As we enter new markets, we’re aware there are many hurdles to creating a global brand that should also feel local to each market it is acting in. It will be a challenge to keep brand integrity while thinking strategically about how to scale internationally in an exciting turning point for Coverflex. You’ll be paving the way for the many-market future of the company.
On a typical day, you will...
- Define and carry out a strategy focused on brand building (Brand awareness and perception) through a diverse range of initiatives and channels;
- Help define and redefine our brand purpose as an impactful Fintech business that wants to be a force for good. Delineate, support, and execute projects which focus on developing our brand identity with regard to activism and social good (e.g. B Corp certification, sustainability measures, DEI initiatives);
- Take the lead, in coordination with the People team, on employer branding (swag, team posts, recruitment events, and comms), internal communications (all hands meetings coordination, internal newsletters,...), and employee engagement (team retreats and offsites, other online team dynamics) projects;
- Manage, develop and own the company’s Social Media strategy and implementation, including the ideation of reactive/opportunity marketing initiatives;
- Actively own Coverflex’s influencer marketing and community management projects, identifying and engaging in relevant external groups and channels, as well as leading the creation of Coverflex’s own community;
- Create and continuously improve institutional decks and other materials to successfully present Coverflex at events and similar contexts;
- Identify, plan and implement brand partnerships with other companies or institutions to ensure commonly satisfactory outcomes, namely increased brand awareness;
- Co-define brand guidelines, personas, and the brand book around identity, personality, tone of voice, principles, and values, and ensure their correct implementation across our Sales, Support, Success, and Marketing processes;
- Research, ideate and develop global and/or niche ground-breaking campaigns to increase brand awareness and perception on key audiences and markets;
- Ideate and coordinate the creation and distribution of branded video projects (company presentation videos; compensation 101; stories, others);
- Identify and apply to relevant brand (geographically agnostic) awards to boost Coverflex’s awareness and recognition;
- Own Coverflex’s public profile presence, by managing our presence, ratings, and reviews across all relevant global and local platforms, such as G2 Crowd, Capterra, App Store, and Google Play Store;
- Actively track brand awareness signals (mainly through online search trends) versus key competitors, globally and across each key market of Coverflex operation.
- You’re “cool” and you really care about the mission of our company and its potential to change people’s lives for the better, improving quality of life and individual realities;
- You’ve got a sense of humor and don’t take yourself too seriously;
- You look inside and outside: being the gatekeeper of the Brand and its integrity is about what we show the world in small and big things, but it is highly dependent on “eating our own dog food”; we should always fight to keep true to our identity and principles and care about how we are living up to who we are and want to be;
- You’re fully fluent in English;
- You have 3+ years of experience in some kind of brand-building role, with a focus on Brand Identity & Strategy, in a start-up, scale-up, creative agency, or corporate environment;
- You have experience with social media management, preferably in a fast-growth B2B environment (LinkedIn know-how is a much-valued factor);
- You’ve preferably been in a bilingual copy & content writing role before;
- You are a great communicator (obviously), with excellent writing and editing skills;
- You’re a creative “people-person”, who likes to get involved with the team and is passionate about employer branding;
- You are highly organised and disciplined, with the ability to meet deadlines and shift priorities with agility, if and when necessary;
- You are curious, humble, open-minded and empathetic, willing to work with multiple stakeholders in an effective way;
- You follow the creed of "done is better than perfect".
- You can provide an online portfolio to help us learn about how you think and practice your craft.
The stages for this hiring process are:
- If your application seems like a good fit for us, we'll send you an email scheduling your first interview;
- You’ll have at least 1 online interview, depending on how far along the hiring process you get, to a maximum of 4 (with your potential future manager, some or all of Coverflex’s co-founders, and a potential future co-worker);
- We’ll let you know where you stand as soon as a decision is made.
Equal opportunity employer
Coverflex is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered and analysed without attention to ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability status.