Compensation is more than a paycheck, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives its' people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
We are looking forward to meeting curious people who want to make a blast for our team. If you are a QA Engineer willing to be the go-to person when it comes to software testing and quality assurance matters, this may sound good for you. Keep reading!
We are looking for people with:
- Good team player abilities;
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient analytical skills;
- Strong documentation skills;
- Experience in manual and automation software testing;
- Good knowledge of QA methodology and tools;
- Fluency in English.
As our Quality Assurance Engineer (QA), we expect you to bring energy, curiosity, and knowledge to our software testing capabilities (always keen to learn). We will need your help to keep creating the culture of QA.
- Participate in the creation of detailed, comprehensive, and structured software testing plans;
- Helping with the design, development, and execution of the automation scripts;
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs;
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs;
- Monitor debugging process results;
- Help us tracking quality assurance metrics;
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and strategies.
- Frontend: React.js, Typescript, CSS;
- Backend: Elixir, PostgreSQL;
- DevOps: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform.
The stages for this hiring process are:
- CV Screening;
- Pre-Interview Questionnaire;
- Interview I;
- Interview II;
- Tech Challenge and Panel discussion;