Compensation is more than a pay-check, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives their people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
At Coverflex, things run in a natural fast-paced style. We like things to be fluid and simple, although we also need things to be organized and methodic. Moreover, we like to be on track with all the goals we're thriving for.
In order to succeed, we need your help so we can keep everything organized, assisting both Finance and People Teams in all their duties and responsibilities.
Keeping our word and working into the Employee Obsession premise is a lot of work, but the reward is big enough to make us keep pushing harder and harder.
Assisting and helping are our middle names here at Coverflex, and if this resonates with you, we would like to know more about you!
On a typical day, you will...
Support the Finance Team and the People Team through:
- Gathering and organizing tax and accounting relevant documents, updating daily transaction records;
- Processing work orders, supplier invoices, and expense claims;
- Assisting Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable activities, verifying and reconciling payments and invoices;
- Preparing and posting sales and purchase invoices and receipts;
- Keeping digital records and archives, running and updating databases;
- Executing People processes from an administrative perspective, guaranteeing high-quality standards from a compliance and employee experience perspective;
- Assisting with Payroll administration and other People Operations tasks such as Health and Safety and buying equipment for new and existing Coverflexers.
- You are highly organised and disciplined, with the ability to meet deadlines and shift priorities when necessary;
- You're an owner— you hold yourself accountable for organizing your work, and keeping track of all your tasks and responsibilites
- You provide exceptional support and care about people's problems;
- You have an eye for detail but also care about efficiency and you excel at streamlining processes
The stages for this hiring process are:
- If your application seems like a good fit for us, we'll send you an email scheduling your first interview;
- You’ll have at least 1 online interview, depending on how far along the hiring process you get, to a maximum of 4
- We’ll let you know where you stand as soon as a decision is made.
Equal opportunity employer:
Coverflex is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered and analysed regardless of ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability status.