Junior Network Manager
Compensation is more than a paycheck, and traditional approaches don't adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We're on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives their people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we're working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We're on our way to coining the term "Compensation-as-a-service".
We're proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
Why you, why now?
We are expanding in Italy and need you to help us with our mission. This role will work directly with the Networks team in expanding our network of merchants in the country.
- People tell you you're amazing at keeping things going forward and always knowing where everything is;
- You are definitely goal-oriented and results-driven;
- A great communicator, you strive to establish partnerships and love working as part of a team;
- You are self-driven and can work in a fully remote environment, getting things done autonomously;
- Fluent in English and Italian (internally, we communicate exclusively in English);
- Located within Italy: we're currently looking for someone in Italy for this role.
Nice to haves:
- You have experience in a sales/business development role and working in the Retails/Shops/GDO/Food industry;
- Knowledge of the Meal Card/Welfare Industry;
- You have some network of contacts in the Food and/or Welfare industry;
- You have previous experience in a fast-paced environment with international teams and centralised functions;
- You've worked with Hubspot CRM before.
On a typical day, you will...
- Single-Merchants Onboarding: contact, negotiate and contract sign for small shops/businesses coming from the sales-inbound channels or outreach;
- Multi-shops/Restaurant chains/GDO Onboarding: contact, nurture the relationship and contract sign for bigger Merchants/Retailers with more than one shop;
- Activate merchant accounts, working with the support team and the product team to make them active on our platform;
- Supporting the business with feedback on the Market Trends, participating in events and Network opportunities;
- Be part of the company evolution, being an active player in the process optimisation, sharing best practices and working to maintain the silo-less culture we're working to build every day and help shape the future of Coverflex.
The stages for this hiring process are:
- CV Screening and Pre-Interview Quiz;
- Interview with Country Manager & People;
- Second interview with other managers in the same scope and/or peers;
- Final interview with CEO.
Equal opportunity employer:
Coverflex is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered and analysed regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability status.
- Team Italy
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
👊Unique CultureA team committed to creating a strong and unique culture that celebrates diversity (and weirdness)
👩🏻💻 Fully Remote
A fully remote structure with on-site get-togethers at least twice a year + 1000€/year Remote Work budget
Competitive and flexible compensation, including stock options
🖥️ Workstation & Onboarding Budget
Top of the range equipment and a 500€ onboarding budget to improve your workstation
👩⚕️ Health Insurance
Health Insurance plans, with the option to add family members and update conditions (depends on country)
🌴 Time Off25 day paid vacation days + 3 caring days per year to work on side projects that support causes with a positive impact on our society
📚 Keep Learning
1000€/year budget for your personal and professional development: to buy books, take classes, attend conferences, etc.
🐱🐶🐹 Family Friendly15 additional paid days on top of the legal maximum maternity and paternity leaves. Birthday + kids’ birthday off.
Junior Network Manager
Loading application form