Compensation is more than a paycheck, and traditional approaches don't adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We're on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives its people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we're working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We're on our way to coining the term "Compensation-as-a-service".
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €20 million.
Why you, why now?
As we expand Coverflex’s operation into the Spanish market, you’ll be a key component of that process as you will own our branding, organic acquisition and activation efforts on that market.
- You are able to conduct exploratory lead research and strive to unlock what will transform that lead into an opportunity.
- You're not afraid of hearing No from a lead and you will keep on pushing for the Yes.
- You're data-driven and you're interested in scalable marketing processes.
- You like being a "cross-functional" team member and you're not afraid to work on multiple and different projects.
- You have an iterative and curious mindset.
- You are a go-getter and self-driven when it comes to improving things.
- You believe good enough is better than perfect, you know where to invest your time, and you are focused on outcomes and impact, not on processes and perfection.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (internally, we communicate exclusively in English);
Nice to have
- You've worked as an SDR (or similar) in a sales or marketing team, and you loved it!
- You have a sales ability & drive to reach out to small-sized companies in various different ways and make them win customers.
As a BDR, your role will be related to creating and enhancing new opportunities and deals via: LinkedIn, emails and other creative channels.
On a typical day, you will...
- Try to convert inbound leads from the different acquisition channels (events, gated content, partners etc) into qualified deals.
- Align with the growth team about the ICP’s and prospects we should reach out.
- Work alongside with AE’s to convert deals into meetings and decrease sales cycle.
- Inject information on Hubspot and keep our CRM (Hubspot) clean (data quality by seeing if the lost/future reason is being populated and if the qualified pipeline has all the required fields).
- Try to reactivate dormant or non active deals (lost, FO, no-shows).
- Make sure we know why people is not interested and create a feedback loop between the growth and sales team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospects.
- You'll be the bridge between the growth team and the sales team- taking warm leads generated by marketing and converting them into sales opportunities for our Account Executives.
- Achieve organizational goals, monthly quotas and objectives.
This role has a total gross package of 20.000€ to 26.000€ (plus meal allowance and other benefits).
The stages for this hiring process are:
- CV Screening;
- Pre-Interview quiz;
- Interview with People & Hiring Manager;
- Case study;
- Interview with Marketing Management + GM Spain,
- Final interview with co-founder.
Equal opportunity employer:
Coverflex is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered and analysed regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability status.