Compensation is more than a paycheck, and traditional approaches don't adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We're on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives its people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we're working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We're on our way to coining the term "Compensation-as-a-service".
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €20 million.
Are you an innovative and excellent colleague with good communications skills and someone who likes to add value and work in a fast-paced environment?
Do you have experience as a Platform Engineer and knowledge of SRE practices?
Then this might suit us both!
- You have 2+ years of experience as a Platform Engineer
- You have a strong DevOps mindset and are obsessed with automation, performance and reliability
- You are comfortable with cloud-based solutions and have experience in AWS
- You have experience working with and configuring Kubernetes
- You love Infrastructure as code and have a solid knowledge of Terraform and Helm Charts
- You know your way around Linux and the Unix Shell.
- You have a solid knowledge in designing and developing CI/CD pipelines
- You understand the concepts of SLA, SLI, and SLO
As our team grows and our practices evolve every day, the time has come for us to hire a Platform Engineer to join our DevX team to help us plan, develop, integrate, deploy and improve our operations in software development.
If you're reading this at this point, you understand what we're looking for, don't you?
On a typical day, you will...
- Work with the rest of the team and participate in the design of new features
- Prepare our infrastructure for growth, with performance, scalability and reliability in mind
- Help improve our developer experience (DevX) by making our Product Engineers more autonomous and more efficient
- Spread the DevOps mindset throughout the entire tech team
- Setup metrics, dashboards, and alerts making us more proactive and less reactive
- Have full control of the CI/CD platform, defining and implementing the tools, processes, and workflows to support the full software development life cycle
Frontend: React.js, Typescript, CSS;
Backend: Elixir, PostgreSQL;
DevOps: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform.
For this position, we have a total gross package of 40.000€ to 45.000€ (plus meal allowance, health insurance and other benefits).
The stages for this hiring process are:
- CV Screening;
- Pre-Interview questionnaire;
- Interview I
- Interview I
- Tech Challenge and Panel discussion;
Equal opportunity employer:
Coverflex is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered and analysed regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability status.