Compensation is more than a paycheck, and traditional approaches don't adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We're on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives its people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we're working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We're on our way to coining the term "Compensation-as-a-service".
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €20 million.
As you might know already, we are transforming the way compensation is used and managed by people and companies. This means a lot of things are yet to be created!
First of all we are looking for someone to help us on this journey. Maybe you are looking to help us do it, that’s why you are reading this. Keep going!
Our team is very sharp, collaborative, and energetic! We need someone with drive, focus and proactivity.
Below are the requirements we would love you to meet, some of them deal-breakers, others are “nice to have”.
You really must have…
- Proven experience (5+ years) in a leadership role within Account Management or Client Services.
- Strong understanding of the industry, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
It is also relevant if you have…
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic account plans.
- Proficiency in using CRM systems and other relevant software tools.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights.
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
The Head of Account Management role involves a multifaceted approach to overseeing Account Management. The primary responsibilities include leading and mentoring a team of Account Managers, fostering a collaborative culture, and building strong client relationships.
Additionally, strategic planning and execution for client accounts, as well as ensuring customer satisfaction and retention, are key aspects. This role also plays a vital role in revenue generation through identifying new business opportunities within existing accounts and providing input on pricing and competitive positioning.
On a typical day, you will...
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Customer Success organisation, focusing on driving product adoption, leading a positive customer experience, and driving growth through gross renewals and net retention improvements.
- Define and optimise customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement.
- Build and lead a world-class team: recruit and develop a high performing team.
- Develop company-wide customer success motion integrating processes, content and data to/from stakeholder organisations (e,g., Marketing, Sales, Product/Engineering, etc).
- Foster collaboration within the Coverflex team and across customers.
- Drive operational practices to track performance of teams and individuals.
- Work closely with the sales management and Country Managers to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks).
Our offers are based on the annual salary cost for the company and for this position, we have a budget of 80.000€ to 100.000€.
Translating to everyday language, this role's range has a total gross package of 55.000€ to 70.000€ (plus meal allowance and other benefits).
The stages for this hiring process are usually:
1. CV Screening;
2. Interview with the People team;
3. Technical interview;
4. Peer conversation;
5. Final interview round.
Equal opportunity employer:
Coverflex is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered and analysed regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability status.