Our Customer Operations Team for Portugal (Portuguese speaking is mandatory) is growing and we are looking for someone special to support our customers throughout their journey at Coverflex, from day one to the renewal of their subscription.
Compensation is more than a paycheck, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives its people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
- You are always looking for outstanding and exciting ways to solve problems;
- You have a high capacity to communicate;
- You provide exceptional support and care about people's problems;
- You are a warm person with an incredible orientation to customers;
- You've adapted easily to remote work;
- You love to be part of something bigger than you.
On a typical day, you will...
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features;
- Follow-up with customers to ensure their issues are solved;
- Work closely with internal departments to share customer feedback);
- Monitor operational KPIs, spot clients' behaviors and proactively seek solutions for recurring issues;
- Identify best practices and help establish process standards that guarantee consistency and efficiency at scale.
The stages for this hiring process are:
- CV Screening;
- Pre-Interview Questionnaire;
- Interview I;
- Interview II
- Technical Challenge (optional);
- Final Interview.
Equal opportunity employer:
Coverflex is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered and analysed regardless of ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability status.