Compensation is more than a paycheck, and traditional approaches don't adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We're on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives its people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we're working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We're on our way to coining the term "Compensation-as-a-service".
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €20 million.
Why you, why now?
As we expand Coverflex’s operation into the Spanish market, you’ll be a key component of that process as you will own our branding, organic acquisition and activation efforts on that market.
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience in marketing, growth or demand-generation role, with a track record of achieving business objectives and improving performance.
- You have a “get things done” mentality. You can dissect complex problems, identify solutions and drive those solutions to completion with autonomy.
Revenue is your north-star metric: you're focused on driving new experiments and optimising the current ones to maintain fast growth.
- You allocate budget across campaigns in the most cost-effective way.
- You're an owner— you hold yourself accountable for building your strategy, executing the plan, reporting on performance and sharing learnings.
- You're a native Spanish speaker and fluent in English. Coverflex is a diverse international company and you will work with a range of nationalities on a day-to-day basis.
- You are constantly on the lookout for a first-mover advantage on a channel, tactic, hack or growth opportunity that could drive new business.
- You'll readily switch from analytics to get an answer to a hunch, to A/B testing copy and boost product features, to brainstorming new growth ideas.
- You have a deep love for data-driven decisions with experience in running split tests, optimising funnels, and developing metrics.
Good spreadsheets and/or SQL skills to analyze, filter or join data
- Experience in working closely with a sales team in the B2B Saas world
Our growth stack:
Webflow, Metadata, Make, Amplitude, Lemlist, Clearbit, Phantombuster, Dreamdata, Segment, Bigquery, Hubspot and other 20+ tools (plus the ones you believe will make us succeed)
On a typical day, you will...
- Develop a deep understanding of Coverflex’s target buyer and ideal customer profile in the Spanish market, and build smart strategies and campaigns to engage this audience effectively.
- Plan, develop, and deploy targeted campaigns across multiple channels to drive the acquisition of new customers (paid ads, lifecycle marketing, automated outbound strategies).
- Constantly optimize the sales pipeline, by leveraging data at each step of the process - to acquire, accelerate or expand demand.
- Oversee end-to-end Growth Experiments for the Spanish Market.
- Support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPIs.
- Overseeing end-to-end collaborative experiments with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product and Operations.
Our offers are based on the annual salary cost for the company and, for this position, we have a budget of 48.000€ to 65.000€.
Translating to everyday language, our range for this role is of a total gross package of 36.000€ to 48.000€ (plus meal allowance and other benefits).
The stages for this hiring process are:
- CV Screening;
- Pre-Interview quiz;
- Interview with People & Marketing Hiring Manager;
- Case study;
- Interview with Marketing Management + Peer,
- Final interview with co-founder.
Equal opportunity employer:
Coverflex is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered and analysed regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability status.